We inform our customers about the points to be taken into consideration before the subsequent control inspection by the customs inspectors.
Post-Release Control Audit Consulting
The following service are provided to our customers who are included in the scope of “Post Control Audit” by Customs Inspectors or Controllers in the management of this process:
- Preparation of post-control company information and introduction form
- Examination of the selected declarations,
- Preparing a report for the company management when it is requested to give support in determining, eliminating and managing the risk areas,
- Assisting in communicating with the audit staff and providing topics and answers,
- Execution of the process with the power of attorney of the companies and the audit staff on a transparent and legal basis,
- Participate in opening-closing and interim meetings when necessary,
- Assisting in following the deadlines in preparing the objection in meeting the issues in the report,
- Writing letters and managing the process of correspondence during the administrative appeal and administrative judicial phase.